IT and Web
Assistant Video Editor
Anywhere in the U.S.
The U.S. Communications Team is looking for a volunteer Assistant Video Editor. The Communications Team is responsible for producing content for a variety of channels from print materials to social media posts. The Assistant Video Editor position will work with the team to take unedited, recorded footage and create final products that will be posted on our website and our social media platforms to engage U.S. audiences with OMF (U.S.) and our work in East Asia.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video.
- Add music, dialog, graphics and effects as needed.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of content.
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to project specifications
- Attend team meetings to collaborate and brainstorm video content.