Accounting and Bookkeeping
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Location: Littleton, CO
Start Date: Immediately
Shiloh House is looking for a qualified Billing Clerk to join our Corporate Team. The Billing Clerk will have software experience with Microsoft Office and a billing system and participate actively in the PQI process. The Billing Clerk will report directly to the Finance Coordinator, AP/AR and individual supervision will occur on an as needed basis.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The employee is responsible for billing all education, residential, day treatment, COS, Beyond the Walls, Families First, Colorado Department of Education Office of School Nutrition, and Evening Reporting Center clients on an ongoing basis.
- The employee is responsible for billing clients of all outside funding streams on an as needed basis.
- Utilizing Microsoft Excel and online interfaces, the employee is responsible for updating monthly rosters for residential and day treatment clients.
- Enter school attendance for Per Pupil Revenue on Colorado Department of Education website.
- Employee is responsible for billing fee for service through the Colorado Medicaid website.
- Employee is responsible for maintaining contract files for both individual clients and counties.
- Employee is responsible for follow up and collection of unpaid invoices after 30 days of bill date.
- Employee will formulate and implement operating practices to streamline billing process when necessary.
- Employee will investigate and resolve matters related to billing including but not limited to complaints, disputes, and grievances.
- Employee is responsible for creating special education contracts on an as needed basis.
- The employee is responsible for purchasing for the agency as directed by supervisor.
- Employee meets with the Finance Coordinator, AP/AR for supervision on as needed basis
- Employee will complete all other task(s) as assigned by supervisor
- The Billing Clerk will have a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or 4 years experience working in medical billing/coding setting or financial experience in a human services organization.
- The Billing Clerk will have software experience with Microsoft Office and a billing system.
- Must be professional, be able to pass a criminal background check, and hold a valid Colorado driver’s license or have the ability to obtain one.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 403(b) retirement options, paid holidays, and bonuses. Flexible Schedule, Great benefits, Growth Opportunities, and Strong Training Atmosphere!
Compensation: In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this Colorado position is between $18.32 – $19.16/ hour. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job related factors permitted by law.
Please apply directly to this position by visiting the link below: