Accounting and Bookkeeping
Pro Athletes Outreach
Highlands Ranch, CO
- Daily bookkeeping and bank deposits as needed.
- Assist with ministry budget creation and oversight. Plan and manage budget including annual and monthly expense tracking.
- Manage inventory of all office supplies, equipment and technology resources in order to maintain a productive work environment.
- HR duties including new hire orientation and paperwork, payroll, benefits, employee updates, compliance and other related duties through Paychex software.
- Serve as a point of contact for third-party vendors.
- Oversee and ensure quality customer support for Sports Spectrum subscription fulfillment, orders/shipping with printing vendors, processing special orders, etc.
- Assist with PAO special projects.
- Assist PAO events team in preparation for upcoming conferences and special events.
- Assist the President with calendar management, expense reports, and other duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Prior experience with Quickbooks and Paychex.
- Prior experience in administrative/business management.
- Have a passion for sports and faith.
- Solid sense of self, mature, and able to effectively deal with a variety of opinions and critiques.
- Unquestionable character, integrity, and demeanor in accordance with PAO Core Values.
- Personal, enthusiastic, and committed to Jesus Christ and the ministries of PAO.
- Excellent decision-making skills while managing effective flow of information.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter able to manage change effectively.
- Works well with others by incorporating ideas, suggestions and advice while respecting others’ viewpoints, opinions, backgrounds and styles.
- Attend events and conferences in support of organizational mission and goals.