Primary Purpose & Function
The primary purpose and function of the Campus Minister is to provide vision, leadership and congregational care for the Graceland Palmyra Campus. This is primarily done through developing, administering and executing ministry initiative to make disciples of Jesus Christ and support the mission of Graceland Church.
· Seek to be a role model in attitude, speech, and actions in a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ
· Show by example the importance of Scripture memorization, Bible study, prayer, witnessing, and Christian fellowship
· Explain the church’s religious beliefs and practices to the public and give a reason for the hope he/she has (1 Peter 3:15) when asked
· Pray with those who contact the church in need
· Provide religious resources and assistance to those who inquire
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
· Assist with teaching, preaching, and leadership of our Graceland Palmyra campus
· Develop, organize and Implement plans for community outreach for the Palmyra campus and community
· Assist in community outreach for other Graceland campuses
· Create and foster relationships with local schools and business for ministry purposes
· Assist the Lead Pastor in other areas of ministry as needed
Qualifications & Education Requirements
· Must be or become a member of GC and embrace the mission, vision, and values of GC
· Comfortable and effective in a team environment
· Have exceptional relational skills
· Ability to answer and return phone calls, texts and emails in a timely manner
· Have general knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially in regards to Word and Excel
· Become trained and familiar with Graceland’s Community Church Builder and Planning Center programs
· Some travel is required
· Work is performed in an office environment and may require frequent standing, walking, bending, frequent exposure to monitor, and lifting to 35 pounds
· Physical demand requirements are at levels of those for Sedentary to Medium work
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties
· This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work required to be performed by job holders within this job.
· However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
· The employee may be asked to perform other duties as required by their supervisor from time to time.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2826To Apply: https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2826