Echo.Church (San Jose, CA) – Campus Pastor
The Big Picture
Echo.church (echo.church) is seeking a full-time Campus Pastor to lead the staff and volunteer leaders, pastor ministry teams at the local campus, develop staff and leaders to effectively reach people far from God and develop them to passionately follow Jesus.
- Passionate relationship with Jesus– actively using gifts and producing fruit
- Effective communicator– inspire with vision, passion, and practical next steps
- Leadership– ability to develop and work through paid staff and volunteer leaders. Ability to identify, develop, and multiply leaders (for groups and teams)
- Passion for those far from God– contagious drive toward reaching people
- Teachability and humility– pursuing feedback and coaching. Comfortable with 2nd chair
- Self-starterwith entrepreneurial work ethic
- Track record of growing things– teams, groups, ministries, etc.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead campus teams– Lead and administer the campus teams in order to develop leaders and multiply volunteers. Includes leading staff meetings, create feedback/evaluation mechanisms, department goal setting, team accountability, and ministry alignment.
- Infuse the Echo DNA– Ensure that your campus is in proactively moving toward the Echo.Church visionary goals, embracing Echo values, and prioritizing Echo main strategies
- Weekend readiness– Ensure all weekend services are executed with excellence in all areas of responsibility. Work to remove every obstacle or distraction that could keep the campus from growing.
- Stage communication– Echo.Church uses a video broadcast teaching model in order to unite all locations for the weekend message. Campus Pastor’s are a regular part of service stage communications on the weekends to connect with guests, cast vision, and move people to take next steps.
- Connection & Follow-up– Weekly follow up with guests and attendees taking next steps. Participate in monthly Activate experience, to engage new people into the life of the church.
- Leadership Development– Work to build up the leadership pipeline of the campus and continually develop and mobilize lay leaders to serve with their gifts.
- Community Engagement & Evangelism – Build relationships with lost people, city staff, business leaders, church leaders, entrepreneurs, and others in the community surrounding your campus.
- Other– Benevolence requests, model discipleship, develop marketing and evangelism strategies, plan community outreach events, manage campus facilities, pioneer giving initiatives, etc.
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as a Campus at Echo.Church?
Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as a Campus Pastor at Echo.Church?
In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the Statement of Faith of Echo.church?
Please send your resume, a sermon link and the answers to these questions to Jason@no-feepastorsearch.comTo Apply: Jason@no-feepastorsearch.com