Overview: Restoration Church is an expanding multi-site church in New Hampshire affiliated with the Assemblies of God. As the church completes a major building renovation and considers other opportunities to expand to reach more people, we need our leadership team and staff to expand as well.
Summary: We’re hiring a full-time, strong, gifted leader, who leads from a passionate, relational heart to oversee and lead one of our locations. The ideal candidate is an innovative thinker with a strategic mind, who can balance an eye for details with the capacity to see the big picture. This individual will report to our Lead Pastor, and work alongside our other Location Pastors, partnering together to drive and implement the strategic vision for Restoration Church.
Reports to: Lead Pastor.
Works with: Lead Team (Lead Pastor + other Location Pastors).
Oversees: Location staff and volunteers.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys fast-paced ministry work environments that are constantly changing and
- growing. (Adaptable)
- Has a high level of capacity (Resilient: doesn’t get overwhelmed easily).
- Can thrive working autonomously with minimal direction but values input and specific guidance from supervisors when offered.
- Always looks for ways to “make it better.”
- Has a high level of “Emotional EQ.” (Can read different personality types, alter coaching techniques to fit the need, win people over, and rally team members to the cause. Knows when to be tough and when to be tender).
- His or her whole family enjoys and participates in the life of the church. (Doesn’t view work and personal life as mutually exclusive.)
- Is a learner and inquisitive. Willing to glean wisdom and best practices from anyone. (Not a “know-it-all.”)
- Lives a godly life above reproach and exemplifies a Spirit-filled relationship with the Lord.
- Lives as an example that others would want to emulate. Demonstrates health and stability personally, spiritually, physically, financially, and relationally.
- An indisputable “hard worker.” The type of person who gets the job done. A first-to-arrive and last-to-leave type by nature.
- Will live out and protect the culture, mission, and values of Restoration Church.
- Champion the vision, mission, values, and culture of Restoration Church at the location level.
- Preach approximately 6-15 times a year.
- Develop, lead, and manage location leadership teams including staff and volunteers.
- Participate in the Location Pastor meetings, All Staff Meetings, and lead location team meetings.
- Provide overall leadership of weekend services including the worship experience, children’s ministry, hospitality, and general operations of the location.
- Provide oversight and direction for midweek ministries including small groups, adult classes, local missions, and student ministry.
- Oversee the efforts to connect people into the deeper life of the church.
- Oversee the development of volunteer teams.
- Manage the location budget and annual goals.
- Provide pastoral care for the location.
- Collaborate regularly with other locations on programming, events, and overall system processes.
Send resume and a sample of your teaching to our executive administrator: