Missions and Overseas Ministry
Candidate Processor Coordinator
Position Summary: In close collaboration with multiple departments (Partner Ministries, Personnel Ministries and Global Initiatives) within WorldVenture, the Candidate Processing Coordinator (CPC) facilitates the hiring and helps discern fit for global workers for all of WorldVenture’s service categories and opportunities. The CPC will work as a vital member of the Partner Ministries Team, under the leadership and supervision of the Director of Training and Partner Ministries Operations.
Coaching and Recruitment:
- Gain and utilize understanding of WorldVenture culture, policies, processes and ministries in the coaching process to determine fit with WorldVenture
- Cultivate relationship with other departments to maintain a full picture of WorldVenture strategy and details for new applicants.
Application Processing & Hiring:
- Update and maintain online application system.
- Perform the mechanics outlined for the application process to the point of endorsement for the applicant’s cross-cultural service. Including, but not limited to, the collecting of application information forms, psychological material and other information for the applicant’s file, as well as monitoring the progress of the file, coordinating file review and approval of the application file and facilitating the applicant’s interview.
- Maintain WorldVenture databases with candidate and applicant tracking information, documentation and status changes, keeping all necessary individuals and departments informed regarding the progress of each applicant.
- Serve as a candidate reviewer for all service categories.
- Schedule and facilitate candidate review committees (CRC) and candidate interview committees (CIC).
- Maintain process documents outlining application and hiring procedures. Work with Personnel Ministries Director to verify and collect all state and federal legal hiring required documents.
- Enter related information in Salesforce database systems.
- Set up Global Member Community Account for new employee, request email, onboarding and learning management account for new Global Worker.
- Work with Partner Ministries team to hold in person and virtual Candidate Interview Committee (CIC) & Pre-Field Ministry Orientation events. Organize CIC and assist with PFMO as needed.
- Facilitate successful handoff of appointee to Personnel Ministries, Mentors, Finance and Global Initiatives team.
- Facilitate regular training sessions for CIC interviewers to reinforce WV hiring ethos and focus on capacity, character and competency.
- Develop new Salesforce records for each applicant, linking financial accounts and donor portal if appointed. Generate needed Salesforce reports and problem solve as needed.
- Provide applicant and hiring statistics to Director of Training and Partner Ministries Operations and VP of Partner Ministries as requested and as needed.
- Purchase psychological testing material, updating licenses and maintaining communication with psychologist for applicant review.
- Track and submit monthly expense report for department and contracted psychologist.
- Arrange hotel rooms for prospective appointees and guests attending the combined CIC & PFMO events
- Communicate with Third Culture Kids Coordinator regarding incoming families, link communication between them.
- Arrange regular meetings with candidate processor team to stay up to date on incoming Global Workers and departmental needs.
- Participation in regular Partner Ministries team meetings
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High attention to detail and organized
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills and aptitude – Microsoft products and Learning Management Software
- Ability to perform job both virtually and in person
- Aptitude in using new technology
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Forward thinking mindset to anticipate and prepare for next steps for candidates
- Proven commitment to a personal relationship with God and a desire to serve Him in global ministry
- Christian character that reflects our values as an organization and dedication to WorldVenture
- Affirmation of the doctrinal statement, sexual conduct policy, and child safety policy
- Demonstrated warmth, empathy, and trustworthiness in relationships
- Respect for those from nations and cultures other than their own
- Service-oriented attitude toward others
- Team player displaying humility and a learner’s attitude
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Human Services, Christian Leadership, Management & Ethics or another related field). Relevant work experience or applicable credentials and/or certificates may be a substitute for degree.
- Minimum of two years of experience in an administrative role
- Previous overseas ministry experience preferred
Work Environment/Physical Activities:
- Office or remote office environment
- Remote position with the exception of in-person events
- Events require lifting and movement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; Flexible Spending Account; long-term disability insurance; and Aflac Insurance offered
- Vacation, personal leave, sick leave, bereavement, jury duty, and 11 paid holidays
Apply here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=51416&clientkey=5B9AF896D58DA15F92B61A5560C4695A