Church Administration (non-pastoral roles)
New Life Community Church
Salary/Range: $20.00/hour -- $10,400/year
- A committed Christian with an exemplary life and sense of calling to care ministry
- A sound understanding of the Bible and application of it in all areas of life
- A maturity to work submissively with both the senior pastor and elder board
- A relational ability to work well with New Life leadership, staff and attendees in ahealthy and flexible manner
- A shepherd’s heart that’s compelled to show Christ’s love to people within/outside New Life
- A Biblical, consistent worldview and theology foundational for doing care ministry
- A competence in basis care ministry skills such as counsel, visitation, teaching, etc.
- A Biblical, well-planned and coherent philosophy of care ministry
- An ability to recruit, train and oversee a functional Care Ministry Team
Oversee the Care Ministry of New Life
- Personal Pastoral Care: Visitation, phone calls, counseling sessions, conflict resolution, walk-in’s, referrals, funerals, weddings, hospitals, shut-in’s, etc.
- Care Ministry Team: Recruit/Train/Oversee Care Ministry Team members
- Care Ministry Classes: Teach care-related Sunday Classes and Seminars e.g. grief, divorce, addictions, marriage, family, etc. Oversee a team of others who teach on various topics (e.g. Griefshare, DivorceCare, Purity Groups, etc.
Oversee New Attendee Classes & Events
- Newcomer Lunches Offered after 10:45 service 3-4 times per year
- Discovery Classes Offered 3 times per year (5-Week Class) or as needed
- Baptism Classes Offered 3 times per year (2-Week Class)
- Attend All-Staff (2X/month) and Adult Ministry (1X/month) staff meetings as able
- Assist pastoral staff with conflict or crisis situations if/when they arise