Adult, Hospice, and Care Givers
Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide
Experience the SYNERGY HomeCare difference, where we are united under one purpose, to bring wholehearted, life-energizing care to as many people as possible – on their own terms, in their own homes. And that starts with compassionate caregivers like YOU! When you join the SYNERGY HomeCare team, you will feel appreciated, recognized, and rewarded for the comforting, life-affirming care that comes right from your heart! Our promise to our clients is to bring the full support for fuller lives and to elevate their confidence knowing they have a caregiver like you by their side.
- Enjoy serving others?
- Have a big heart with a lot of love to share?
- Take charge with a warm smile?
We always have an opening for caregivers who can answer yes to these questions. At SYNERGY HomeCare we create a world of care at home for all, which means you will have the opportunity to care for a wide variety of people; spanning all ages and all abilities. We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Competitive pay ($17-$20)
- Direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Caregiver Benefits include:
- Supportive team environment
- Paid Alzheimer’s and skills training
- $500 sign on bonus!!
- Sick Pay and 401K
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Qualifications & Requirements
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- Have or be willing to get a Flu Shot
- National background check
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
If you would like to join our outstanding team at SYNERGY HomeCare, apply today!To Apply: Sierra Marymee 720-425-7964, firstname.lastname@example.org