Certified Activities Director (Recreation Therapist, Therapeutic, Wellness, Behavioral Health, Substance Abuse, Addiction Recreational Therapist, Mental Health, Life Enrichment Manager)
Mountain Springs Recovery is seeking a Certified Activities Director (Recreation Therapist, Therapeutic, Wellness, Behavioral Health, Substance Abuse, Addiction Recreational Therapist, Mental Health, Life Enrichment Manager) that would like an
opportunity to be a part of someone’s new beginning to a better life. We offer comprehensive services and treatment supported by a knowledgeable and experienced staff, dedicated to helping individuals on their recovery journey.
Make an impact planning, organizing, developing, and directing quality activities for patients, ensuring that the recreational, physical, intellectual, spiritual, and social needs of each patient are met in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and promote the importance of individuals living a healthy, meaningful leisure lifestyle.
- Assist with planning and implementing a diverse therapeutic recreation program in all departments.
- Demonstrated proficiency in arts/crafts/music is preferred
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Engage patients in individual and/or group recreation programming. Individual and group programming will fall under the five activity domains: physical, social, intellectual, creative and spiritual.
We appreciate our employees and provide competitive compensation and benefits.
*Wage starting at $45,000. and increased depending on education and experience.
* Sign On Bonus
** Referral Bonus
*** Relocation Bonus
Mountain Springs Recovery, in Monument, Colorado.
To Apply: MendiB@sunshinebh.com and firstname.lastname@example.org