A Day in the Life of an Operation Christmas Child Processing Center Chaplain
Serve with Samaritan’s Purse as an Operation Christmas Child Seasonal Processing Center Chaplain and you will work with thousands of employees and volunteers to help bring Jesus’ love to children around the world. When you work as a Processing Center Chaplain, you will be given the responsibility of providing spiritual support as an umbrella of care, compassion, encouragement and support for all staff, associates and volunteers working at the Processing Center. You are acting as the hands and feet of Jesus Christ to bring joy to children, families, and communities. You, or someone you know, may be an ideal candidate to serve in as a Processing Center Chaplain in one of our Processing Centers. This seasonal role will run from November to December.
Positions are temporary, full-time (40+ hours per week including Saturdays at times). Screening requirements include social media review and pastoral/spiritual mentor screen.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong Christian Witness
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Public Speaking Skills
- Strong work ethic and high level of self-motivation
- Have a heart for volunteers, children and the Operation Christmas Child ministry
- Management experience
- Ability to be strategic with time and resources
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Host Daily Devotions for all Associate Staff during processing season
- Assist in providing Spiritual support, care, compassion and encouragement to volunteers, associate staff as well as full time staff
- Evangelistic and Pastoral Support
- Create Prayer time during each break
- Maintain the prayer wall and prayer boxes in each Processing Center
- Attend daily briefings with Processing Center Management Team
Learn more about serving with Samaritan’s Purse.
Pay Rate: $25.00 per hour
Job Location: Englewood, CO
Type of Employee: Associate / Temporary
Apply here.To Apply: Kayla Kingsley, 720-633-5036, firstname.lastname@example.org