Youth and Children's Ministry
Child Care Director
Role Leading the children’s program for our Thursday night church service. Manage a team of paid assistants and volunteers to lead children in their relationship with Christ while their parents participate in a sermon and group discussion.
Create an environment on Thursday evenings to grow children’s relationship with Jesus and lead children to Jesus. We meet once per week, on Thursday evenings.
We just started Acts Ministries as an addition to our Christian education center, Acts Academy. We’re a preschool through 5th grade education center, led by a family who believes in empowering parents to be the primary educators of their children. The goal of Acts Ministries is to build upon the foundation of families and teachers who are involved in our education center, reaching other families, sharing the gospel message, and growing our ministry to whatever God has planned. Our beliefs align with the Baptist Faith & Message 2000.
1. Build relationships with children and families, making disciples and leading kids to Christ.
2. Coordinate games and entertainment for children.
3. Coordinate curriculum for learning. We’ll purchase Sunday School programs for use.
4. Fill volunteer and paid help positions through recruitment, background checks, assigning roles, training, creating nametags, etc.
5. Administer Planning Center software with check in/check out of children.
6. Oversee and execute set up and clean up.
7. Maintain current records and databases (Planning Center) for volunteer contact information and background checks.
8. Other tasks as requested.To Apply: Preston Dunn; firstname.lastname@example.org; 303-549-9541