Youth and Children's Ministry
Redeemer Christian Church (Denver, CO) – Children’s Pastor
The Big Picture
Korean Christian Church & Redeemer Christian Church (rccdenver.org) is seeking a full-time children’s pastor for our church.
Our church is comprised of the Korean speaking Korean Christian Church as well as the English-speaking Redeemer Christian Church and has been at Denver for over 50 years. Our church can best be described as vibrant, growing, family oriented and financially stable. We are looking for a candidate who loves children ministry and plans to stay as our children’s pastor for many years.
· Prepare and Lead Sunday Worship
· Lead Awana and VBS Programs
· Provide oversight and support at children’s ministry gatherings
· Coordinate volunteers for Sunday School classrooms
· Grow and develop the biblical knowledge within our children
· Provide pastoral care for children, teachers and families
· Advocate for and protect children as they grow under your leadership
· Strong caring heart for teaching children
· Firm in their faith and able to articulate topics to kids of varying ages and stages in their faith
· Graduate or Student of Seminary preferred or planning to attend if hired
· Bilingual in English and Korean preferred but not mandatory
Salary: Starting at $45,000-$48,000 depending upon education and experience
· Full Medical: premiums and deductibles will be fully covered for the pastor AND their family
Dental and life insurance
· Paid Time Off
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
Why do you believe that you might be a good fit for RCC?
Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Children’s Pastor of RCC?
In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of RCC?
Please send your resume and the answers to these questions to Jason@LancasterSearch.comTo Apply: Jason@no-feepastorseach.com