Mantorville blends a historic, small farming community with a significant interest in the arts. It is a unique combination that gives it a special charm and at the same time, provides challenges from growing beyond its history and heritage. It neighbors Rochester, MN, a booming small city, 20 minutes away.
The new pastor will work hand in hand with the Nineveh Network of the Conservative Congregational Christian Conference to develop a plan for this revitalization project with 40 members of the First Congregational Church in Mantorville, MN.
This is a full-time position with a parsonage provided. This church replant is a great opportunity for a pastor with experience in church planting or church revitalization. The Nineveh Network will assess potential candidates and offer coaching, training and networking to the called pastor.
- Personal, growing relationship with Jesus Passion for multiplying disciples of Jesus Bachelor’s degree (M. Div. completed/in pursuit preferred)
- Ability to catalyze new ministries as well as think and plan strategically
- Ability to work with different types of people and lead them in the same direction
- Experience in local church ministry
- Willing to complete a church planting assessment and receive ongoing training and coaching through the Nineveh Network
- Possess or pursue ministerial credentials and maintain church standing with the Conservative Congregational Christian Conference
- Affirmation of the Statement of Faith of the Conservative Congregational Christian Conference Duties
- Be the spiritual leader of the congregation
- Build relationships with people in the area with a sensitivity to the developing culture
- Develop leaders and formulate a church replant strategy
- Cast vision and provide direction for staff, volunteers, and the congregation Implement ongoing strategic ministry plans for discipleship and evangelism
- Develop and oversee operations within a financial plan and church governance, including an elder or leadership board.
- Plan and conduct worship services, develop sermons, plan with music leadership and lead in the observance of ordinances.
- Conduct other pastoral duties as needed.
Interested candidates should send their resume to: email@example.comTo Apply: Bryan Long: firstname.lastname@example.org