Office and Administration
Communication Services Director
We are seeking a Communication Services Director to serve with of the Mobilization Department and oversee brand management throughout the OMF U.S. fellowship. The right candidate will serve as a brand ambassador for OMF U.S. and is skilled in multi-tasking, organization, has experience in managing teams, projects and events, and has a heart to improve systems for efficiency. Having a sense of the creative process, OMF branding, style and culture will be a bonus.
Lead as Brand Ambassador in Supporting the U.S. Team and Workers
- Brand Management
- In collaboration with the OMF International mobilization efforts, provide brand oversight for appropriate execution of the OMF brand in the context of US mobilization.
- With the Vice President for Mobilization, coordinate on the supervision of how the OMF brand is represented within the U.S. context for public use. This includes such things as public business resources, public marketing, advertising (print or online) and any OMF U.S. fellowship online activities.
- With Vice Presidents of all departments and the Mobilization Project Manager, coordinate on appropriate projects that require branding equity for OMF U.S. internal/public business resources, public marketing, advertising (print or online) and any OMF U.S. fellowship online activities.
- Implement best practices for organizational communication for other OMF U.S. team ambassadors.
Supervise Team Responsibilities
- Supervise Communication Services and Appropriate Priorities
- Manage all aspects of the communication services team and priorities for subteams supervised under you. This includes assisting as needed in hiring and onboarding new team members, payroll, time off requests, expense reports, support development needs and other administrative needs for teams and team members under your direct supervision.
- Participate in Mobilization Department Team meetings.
- Supervise Communication Services Team meetings.
- Participate in OMF International meetings.
- Oversee development of manuals and training resources.
- With Vice President for Mobilization, set annual budget to represent the needs and strategies of Communications Services. Monitor expenses and credit card usage.
- When needed, communicate with the National Leadership Team about questions and discussions related to the Communication Services.
- Assist Project Manager and OMF U.S. team leaders in developing messages and strategies to support their ministry goals.
- Provide proper care for personnel on the Communication Services Team.
- Supervise the Creative Process for Communication Projects
- With the Project Manager, receive and assign project requests from various departments as needed.
- With the Project Manager, assist maintain production calendar and in-house production needs.
- Balance projects and staff capacity with deadlines and organizational needs to complete projects in a timely manner with excellence.
- As needed, arrange with appropriate personnel regular meeting with OMF U.S. leaders that would be needing assistance with brand management.
- Provide creative direction and strategic input as needed.
- Assist with project management team and process.
- Maintain relationships with outside vendors and manage ordering process.
- With the Website Specialist, Digital Content Manager and Project Manager, assist as needed with online branding management for OMF U.S.
- Love for Jesus Christ and growing relationship with him.
- Passion for East Asia and reaching its peoples for God’s glory. Experience in cross-cultural ministry preferred.
- Strong project management skills with ability to proactively plan, work, meet deadlines and contribute to a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to relate to staff at all organizational levels and develop and maintain effective working and interpersonal relationships.
- The ability to work within an international, interdenominational organization.
- A teachable spirit and flexible attitude.
- Experience preferred.