Office and Administration
This position is part of a team responsible for the organizational and creative tasks to standardize and improve internal and external communication efforts of Alternatives Pregnancy Center.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, public relations, communications or applicable area of study.
- Experience with brand management and graphic standards.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Asana Project Management. Other helpful experience: Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, WordPress, photography/videography, and copy editing.
- Nonprofit experience.
- Additional experience in content marketing and/or blogging.
Skills and Attitude:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that are flexible to fit a variety of platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with all teams; friendly, sociable.
- Able to create compelling and appropriate content that aligns with the organizational marketing strategy and values.
- Excellent graphic design skills.
- Skilled at back-end work on WordPress websites.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills to fulfill deadlines and reach marketing goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to articulate oneself in a clear manner.
- Desire to make a positive impact on the hearts and minds of the community.
- Values align with the mission and vision of Alternatives Pregnancy Center.
- Practices servant leadership and functions with a Christ-like love in professional and personal affairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Project management.
- Co-manage the brand standards of the organization, including staff training and updates.
- Manage the curriculum training assets for all departments.
- Update educational handouts and client and community documents.
- Manage internal newsletter for regular updates to staff.
- Backup for Alternatives & A Promising Future back-end website work.
- Create, print, and update staff business cards.
- Create and update staff email signatures.
- Collect and develop prayer email from staff.
- Assist with collateral design.
- Assist with collateral inventory, analysis, and updates for all departments.
- Print, cut, and fold collateral.
Contact Anya Masse, Executive Assistant & Human Resources Coordinator, for more information and a full job description at Anya@YouhaveAlternatives.org.To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org