Community & Campus Engagement Manager
The focus of this position is to bring awareness of the programs and services of Alternatives to key community agencies and local university/college campuses. Through the development of working relationships in these areas, strategic partnerships are formed to create referral sources for all program areas of the center. This position encompasses vision, creativity, and relationship strategies.
- A bachelor’s degree or applicable related experience in communications, human services, public relations, psychology, counseling, social work or applicable field.
- Experience in community relations, public speaking and campus life.
- Spanish speaking
- Committed to Alternatives’ mission statement and the sanctity of human life.
- Signed agreement of Alternatives’ Statement of Faith and Principle.
- Signed Alternatives’ Employee Code of Ethics.
- Successful completion of Colorado background check.
- Attend Alternatives’ Equipped to Serve Training, APF Foundations Training and Activate Ambassador training.
- Attend all staff and department meetings, staff retreats and other conferences as approved and directed by supervisor or Executive Director.
- Approximately 2x/month, attend community events on evenings and/or weekends.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Ability to travel throughout the Denver area.
- Attend Alternatives fundraising and appreciation events as needed.
Contact Lori@youhavealternatives.org for a full job description.To Apply: Director of Communications & Community Development - email@example.com 303-298-8815