Associate and Assistant Pastors
TITLE: Connections Minister
REPORTS TO: Director of Strategy & Operations
Summary: The Connections Minister will lead hospitality and connections at Storyline Church. This role serves on the Community Team and is focused upon connecting individuals and families in their first experience with Storyline and helping them find a place in a discipleship environment. The Connections Minister also plays a key role in planning and executing church-wide events.
Hospitality & Events
- Oversee and lead Hospitality ministry teams to make Storyline a warm and welcoming home. This includes parking, coffee, and first-time guest experiences.
- Lead in planning and execution of hospitality for church-wide events.
Connections & Guest Follow-Up
- Initiate and lead guest follow-up systems.
- Champion connections by helping each person take their next step into the life of Storyline – particularly its discipleship environments and serving.
- Lead our Discover Storyline class to introduce newcomers to our church.
- Initiate and lead a strategy to connect people to our membership process.
Relationship with Storyline Team:
- I receive input from: The Director of Strategy and Operations
- I work with: Community team members and Storyline staff
- I lead: Ministries & volunteers within Hospitality and assimilation
- A clear understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- A daily pursuit of Christian maturity.
- Passionate about their own development and growth professionally.
- Organized, strong in delegation and follow-through, ability to cast vision for ministry areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with other staff and ministry leaders.
- Collaborative and effective leadership style.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Gsuite, and Planning Center.