Conscientious Nanny for Sweet Toddler & Newborn (Coming Soon)
Our family is seeking a conscientious, fun, and positive nanny for our sweet 2-year-old to begin in March. We are expecting, so the role would expand to include a 3-month-old in approximately July. In the fall, the 2-year-old will be at school two half days per week. The ideal person would have an interest in early childhood learning and development in addition to providing nurturing care to help our children grow.
We would love to find a nanny who can commit to our family for a year or more. Located in the Hilltop neighborhood of Denver, we are walking distance to shops/restaurants/several parks/playgrounds also easy drive to science museum, zoo, and more. A clean driving record, references, and a background check is required. Schedule: M-F, 8:30 AM-5PM. Open to part or full-time.
Comfortable With Pets: One cat in residence.
- Provide kind/loving nurturing care: diaper changing, bathing, dressing, some meals (2 year old is potty trained)
- Creating age-appropriate structured time for early childhood learning and development, such as story and music time, interactive/imaginative play, etc.
- Partner with parents on discipline strategy
- Keep baby gear and toys picked up, clean, and organized
- Toddler dishes and laundry. Some light house cleaning such as dishes, emptying dishwasher, folding, etc.
- Some family dinner preparation
- CPR training/certification
- Clean driving record
- All other duties as discussed
Monday – Friday – 8:30 AM – 5 PM, Full or part-time
Start date: March
- COVID shot is not required. Parents are fully vaccinated.
- Current TDAP
- Annual flu shot preferred
- Current on all vaccinations (Hep A/B, Measles, etc.)