Counseling - Licensure required
Contract Licensed Professional Counselor
Join the Program Team at QuietWaters Ministries. We are a nonprofit ministry located in the South Denver Metro area. Our mission is to renew, restore, and strengthen Christian leaders and their families. We are looking to contract with additional Licensed Professional Counselors with previous ministry experience to help us keep growing. We provide Leadership Counseling Intensives (LCI) to pastors and missionaries from all over the world in our Retreat Center in Parker, CO.
If you are interested in joining our program team, please send a cover letter and your resume to resume@Qwaters.org.
Payment will include $95 per 50–60-minute session for 15 hours for a one-week LCI or 20 or 25 hours for a two-week LCI, as well as $65 per follow-up call, up to 2 calls, after each LCI.
This position entails:
- Provide intensive counseling to Christian leaders.
- The QuietWaters Leadership Counseling Intensive (LCI) is a multi-disciplinary counseling program that fosters renewal and opportunities for transformational growth and change at various stages of the leader’s life and ministry. Relational and organizational conflicts, ministry exhaustion-burnout, moral unfaithfulness, character and competency issues, transition difficulties, marriage relationship development, and personal emotional issues are but a few of the challenges that the Contractor shall address with the leaders/clients.
- Contractor shall provide the Leadership Counseling Intensive in either a one-week or two-week daily counseling/consulting process, which consists of 15 hours, and 20 or 25 hours, respectively, of therapeutic interaction, combined with spiritual direction in a retreat setting.
- Contractor shall be available when scheduled to provide a one-week LCI at 3 hours per day for 5 consecutive days or a two-week LCI at 2 to 2.5 hours per day for 10 consecutive weekdays. Counseling will take place at the QuietWaters Retreat Center in Parker, CO or via online platform – telehealth.
- The Contractor shall also provide at least one and up to two post-Intensive follow-up sessions by phone or online platform for the client after the LCI within 90 days of completion.
- Help clients to design and implement Growth Plans suited to their mission, roles and goals.
- Provide timely follow up with all clients to support their personal and professional success.
- Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a lifestyle consistent with this commitment.
- Agrees with the QuietWaters “Statement of Faith”, “Theoretical Basis for Counseling”, and “Position Statements”.
- Agrees to perform services and duties under the Agreement with QuietWaters Ministries as an independent contractor.
- Master or doctoral level, Licensed Professional Counselor with expertise and experience working in Christian ministry.
- Licensed in the state of Colorado.
- Maintains professional liability insurance.
- Always operates in accordance with generally accepted ethical and professional standards, including confidentiality guidelines.