Authentic Connections Counseling Center is looking for experienced therapists to join our group private practice. We offer W2 employment. Currently, we are accepting applications for:
-A LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist who has a current Colorado License with at least 2 years of outpatient mental health experience is preferred. Applicants must be willing to see couples. We will consider certain applicants who are a License candidate if there is some previous experience in the mental health or similar field.
We have full-time positions available with a flexible schedule. Full-time employees are required to complete at least 25 client sessions per week and the compensation package includes health insurance benefits, paid time off, sick time, and retirement. Competitive, above average pay for the Castle Rock area is being offered. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected and spiritually minded group of clinicians.
We offer our therapists:
- Beautiful office space located in a house in downtown Castle Rock
- Steady flow of client referrals
- Administrative support including the use of an electronic health record and a virtual assistant who answers call and schedules intake appointments
- Clinical Supervision & Consultation
- Great team culture which includes: monthly team meetings, ongoing training, focus on soul care, fun events outside of work, and snacks/drinks during work hours.
- Leadership Team
- Team retreats twice a year
- No insurance billing
- Birthday & anniversary gifts
- Flexible scheduling
Authentic Connections Counseling Center places a high value on its staff and has cultivated a workplace culture of collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, independence, and a structure that encourages work/life balance. Therapists can choose their own schedule (contingent on office space availability).
Job Type: Full-time & W2 Employee with benefits
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org