Debriefing and Renewal Director
The Director for our Debriefing And Renewal (DAR) program is entrusted with leading the DAR program,
improving the program participants experience, improving the program curriculum and developing the
unified effectiveness of the DAR team.
The DAR program is designed as a community experience in a structured environment that creates a safe,
secure place for missionaries to safely unpack the paradoxes of their life overseas while in transition.
We sense that God’s specific mission for us is to serve sending agencies by developing and equipping their
cross-cultural workers. DAR is one of our key services that fulfills our calling.
• Coordinates the DAR community experience for program participants leading to effectiveness,
endurance and personal vitality in their cross-cultural callings.
• Leads the DAR adult team and oversees the CHIPS Director.
• Coordinates and develops high-trust relationships with the other teams at MTI.
• Serve on MTI’s Leadership Team
• Has a relationship with Jesus Christ and who is growing in faith, character, and the knowledge of God.
• Calling, passion and experience in providing a hospitable, safe place for missionaries to unpack the
stories of their recent overseas assignment.
• 5+ years of Mission field experience
• History and passion for debriefing others in active listening and process groups preferred.
• Master’s in counseling preferred.
As is the case with other program leadership positions at MTI, this is a support-based position with
benefits and a leadership subsidy.
We are a vibrant community at MTI, having committed to each other the daily activities of our services
would be guided by our core values of loving unified teams, integrity, a personal vitality in our
relationship with God, and the pursuit of quality and excellence in all our services.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS can send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at HR@mti.org