Hospitality (restaurants, hotels, etc.)
Come join our new Delivery Team at Chick-fil-A!
We are seeking full-time and part-time candidates who can help us expand our vision of becoming Littleton’s most caring company. We are looking for candidates who have excellent people skills and a heart for service to help us take the Chick-fil-A experience beyond the restaurant. Drivers must be reliable, prompt, professional and maintain Chick-fil-A’s high standard of guest satisfaction at all times.
- Earn Tips!
- Delivery Vehicle Provided!
- Consistent Schedule!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Chick-fil-A as a brand ambassador by embracing and demonstrating our values and our culture at the highest level at all times.
- Execute safe driving best practices when operating delivery vehicles for meal deliveries with a high level of productivity and care while focusing on operational excellence and 2nd mile service.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by protecting and upholding our brand at all times.
- Maintain Operational Excellence (cleanliness, speed, accuracy, taste of food, and attentive & courteous) throughout the delivery process.
- Work with our team to execute our Chick-fil-A Delivery and restaurant vision.
- Complete the Chick-fil-A Driver Training Program.
- Adhere to Chick-fil-A rules and dress code at all times.
- Engage with the team and assist the full operation of the business.
- Other duties as assigned
Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
- Closed Sundays – All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships – At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay – Along with a competitive paycheck (plus tips), you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business, people skills and have opportunities for advancement.
- Consistent Schedule
- Sick Pay
- Health Insurance
- 401K Match Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Food Discounts
- Earn Tips
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must have a working smartphone with a data plan, GPS and space to download Bringg app
- Must have a valid state-issued driver’s license with at least 2 years of driving experience and a clean driving record.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be available a minimum of 3 days/wk during operating hours (10 am – 8 pm, Monday through Saturday)
- Must be able to carry delivery tote bags (up to 40 lbs).
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Must be able to bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
- Previous delivery or professional driver experience is preferred, but not required
Wage rate: $12.50/hour PLUS tips (very generous!)To Apply: Vicki Sullivan, HR Director email@example.com