Development and Fundraising
Director of Sales and Marketing
Cornerstone Christian Counseling is a vibrant, faith-based organization that places a high value on caring for our clinicians and clients well while pursuing excellence in all we do. Currently we are looking for a full time Director of Sales and Marketing to join our team. If you are passionate about helping people start their healing journey and are great at strategic marketing, we’d love to hear from you!
Please review the below job description carefully and we will look forward to hearing from you if you believe you are a qualified candidate for this position.
Job Title: Director of Sales and Marketing
Location: Remote, preferably Colorado
*Outside of Colorado, preference will be given to applicants located in TX, FL and OR
- Marketing Strategy
- Develops strategic initiatives for all areas of the marketing and growth of Cornerstone
- Creates strategies for client acquisition and maintaining clients
- Creates strategy for the utilization of technology and sets metrics to drive revenue through efficient and continuous customer growth and retention
- Understands the language and impact of Local SEO, SEO, Google Ad Suite (Google Ads, Google My business, Google Console, Google Analytics) WordPress, Divi, Plugin Optimization, EMS management, database management on all marketing strategies of the organization
- Regularly audits the client journey from lead generation through their first session and works with leadership to address areas of improvement
- Generates and analyzes monthly reports for new client intakes and corresponding conversion rates.
- Establishes beneficial pricing strategies through market research
- Owns and advises on the sales funnel process, determining and strategizing around what it takes to get a client to call, who is most likely to call, and who will convert to being a client
- Researches previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Manages Cornerstone Marketing budget
- Oversees the implementation of marketing initiatives
- Manages a content calendar for website updates (blogs, new page refresh, etc) and implements accordingly
- Creates and distributes digital newsletter to constituents
- Manages all website updates and functionality improvements, managing freelancers/outside contractors, as necessary
- Implements tasks related to SEO management, Google AdWords, social media ads, Google My Business, plug ins and other technical marketing systems
- Collaborates closely with other members of Cornerstone leadership to determine best methods for implementing marketing and growth strategies across all areas of Cornerstone
- Collaborates with Operations, Office Team, HR, Systems, and Clinical Director on the impacts of marketing in these areas
- Participates in weekly Directors Team meetings
- Directs a monthly Marketing Meeting with Cornerstone leadership to dialogue about marketing efforts
- Coordinates with the Director of Operations to forecast the availability of different counselors, counselor specialties and counseling locations
- Collaborates with the team on when new counselors and/or offices need to be added
- Forecasts how to best prepare for new counselor hires and internal transfers to ensure their caseloads are filled quickly
- Determines improvements to the ICC client engagement processes to ensure the highest level of scheduling conversion rates
- Regularly analyze and forecast lead data trends to determine areas of improvement
- Manages the review funnel process, communicating reviews and outcomes to the leadership team for review
- Internal Training
- Works with the Office Director to provide monthly sales training and check ins on metrics, such as conversion rates, for the ICC team
- Collaborates with Office Director to provide effective training for all new ICC team members
- Brand and Design
- Works with outside contractors for design elements and needs
- Manages internal and external brand management and design
- It is important as an employee of Cornerstone Christian Counseling that you believe in our mission, vision, and Statement of Faith:
- Mission: Helping people heal, grow, and thrive
- Vision: We will help bring about a world where people are healed, restored, redeemed, and set free.
- And Statement of Faith, found HERE.
- Extensive knowledge of growth marketing strategies and principles
- Extensive knowledge of Local SEO, SEO, Google Ad Suite (Google Ads, Google My business, Google Console, Google Analytics), WordPress, Divi, Plugin Optimization, EMS management, and database management
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Future Marketing Coordinator position
- Manages contractors that support the marketing efforts of Cornerstone
Education, Licenses and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters Degree preferred
- 5+ years of marketing and strategy experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must have a secure/private working location as this role requires confidentiality and privacy of personal information
- This position is a mostly remote position that requires use of your own personal computer, smartphone and high-speed internet connection in order to work in all of our cloud-based software programs.
The annual salary for this position will be $66,560-72,800, based on years of experience and expertise. Other benefits for this position include medical, dental and vision benefits, PTO, paid holidays and stipends for continuing education and/or ergonomics.
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter letting us know why you think you’re the best candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of the confidential information you will be privy to in this position, and due to the freedom you will have in being able to work remotely, references are requested with your resume and will be checked. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!To Apply: email@example.com