Hospitality (restaurants, hotels, etc.)
Director of Talent and Hospitality
Apply Today: www.cfasouthglenn.com/talent
$25-31/hour / PTO / Health / Dental / Scholarships
– Full-time: Available daytime and evening hours, including Saturdays
– High emotional intelligence and communication skills.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems, set goals, and drive results.
– Hard work ethic, willing to lead by example
– Excellence in customer service
– Display servant leadership while serving guests in the restaurant
– Set a compelling vision and goals for dining room operations
– Create and maintain clear procedures for operational positions
– Excels at coaching team members to execute goals
– Maintain recruiting pipeline, lead candidates through interview process
– Organize and conduct top-notch new hire orientations
– Schedule and conduct new hire reviews
– Administer new hire paperwork and data entry while maintaining personnel records
– Maintain customer experience scores to standard
Apply today: www.cfasouthglenn.com/talent
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org