Director of Worship Arts Ministry
JOB TITLE: Director of Worship Arts Ministry
- Department: Worship Arts Ministry (WAM)
- Classification: Part-time (10-20 hours/week); other than Sunday mornings, flex schedule and able to work remotely.
- Salary: up to $2500 per month (depending on qualifications and time commitment)
- Reports to: Lead Pastor
ChristLife Community Church (CLCC) is a God-focused, Christ-centered, Biblically-rooted, and Spirit-driven non-denominational church. As an expression of our vision to grow a community of Christ followers who worship and witness in all of life, we are seeking a part-time staff Director of Worship Arts Ministry. The Director’s primary job is to lead musical worship during the Sunday worship service and the team of people involved in that ministry.
We are looking for a person who is godly and gifted in leading worship music and a music and creative arts ministry that is both solid in (theological) content and modern in style. This is currently a part-time role, but our vision is to see it grow with the church and as the Lord leads. CLCC is located in Franktown CO, just minutes from the Denver suburbs of Castle Rock and Parker.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL …
- Have a personal and growing relationship with God through faith in Christ evidenced by a solid level of spiritual maturity.
- Be able to fully embrace CLCC as a church family along with its vision, ministry culture, and core beliefs.
- Be passionate about worship as a way of life and the role of music in corporate worship.
- Have good people skills and at least adequate organizational ability.
- Be musically competent (vocally and instrumentally) at a level to lead corporate worship and the Worship Arts Ministry with excellence. Has good vocal pitch and stage presence, is able to lead with either guitar or piano, and can read music or at least read and create chord/lyric charts.
- Possess a commitment to and track record of doing Worship Arts Ministry as a team, including recruiting and leading a group of musicians, and technical and creative media-arts ministry volunteers.
- Be a hard worker but not a workaholic, a self-starter, reliable, trustworthy, and excellent at following.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the point person, provide leadership, and coordinate ongoing programming for the Worship Arts Ministry at CLCC.
- In collaboration with the Lead Pastor, plan weekend worship services and a few special events that include a worship/music component (order of service, song selection, rehearsals, audiovisual, etc.).
- Along with the Lead Pastor, be the primary facilitator and lead worshiper for weekend worship services.
- Help recruit, shepherd, train/equip, and support musicians and techs for the Worship Arts Ministry team.
- Other ministry-related duties as needed.
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.comTo Apply: Submit cover letter and resume to Lead Pastor, Michael Fen. firstname.lastname@example.org