Home Missionary opportunity for couple, working with teenage boys.
Operation Rebirth Boy’s Christian Boarding Academy is seeking Dormitory Parents.
Salary, housing and food provided on our seventeen acre farm in St. Paris, Ohio.
Operation Rebirth is year-around school with breaks every two weeks. The students spend one third of the year at their homes learning to transition back into family life and mainstream education.
1638 Apple Rd
St. Paris, OH 43072
1. Oversee the dorm life of students enrolled in the boarding school.
2. Teach and guide students to be respectful and responsible in their thinking and actions and to relate to others according to biblical principles.
3. Oversee students’ meals, personal hygiene, health, care of clothing and study halls.
4. Oversee and teach students proper use of the dorm, their personal belongings and the belongings of others.
5. Teach and model Christian commitment, faith and what it means to glorify God in all things through dorm life and other experiences
6. Plan menus using donated items as much as possible, purchase needed groceries, prepare nutritious meals and oversee the storage of food commodities including monthly inventories.
7. Help oversee the care and maintenance of the dormitory and the grounds.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2501To Apply: https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2501