Services (Janitorial, Maintenance, Construction, Housekeeping, Landscaping, etc.)
Dream Team Installer
Hello Garage of South Denver
Salary/Range: $20/Hr (Potential bonuses)
At Hello Garage, our mission is to transform garages and create remarkable customer experiences. As an Installer for Hello Garage, you will help to redefine this unique industry by safely, correctly, and efficiently performing installations to meet or exceed company standards and customer expectations. You will also be responsible for loading, unloading, cleaning, and organizing the company vehicle. This position is non-exempt under the FLSA and reports to the Team Lead.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Get Work Done on Time on Budget.
- Works as apart of a daily team to transform garages
- Help review project details to determine what materials, tools, and equipment will be
- Daily load and unload the truck with appropriate materials, tools, and equipment.
- Daily keep the truck clean and organized.
- Correctly and efficiently install the customer’s project to meet or exceed company standards.
- Take direction and feedback from the Team Lead to keep the project progressing as
- Create Remarkable Customer Experiences.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism in appearance, words, and actions.
- Show respect for the customer and their property.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Operate Safely.
- Operate in a safe manner according to company safety guidelines.
- Stop the job if there is imminent danger to person or property.
- Live Out the Company’s Purpose, Mission, and Values.
- Demonstrate Regular, Reliable Attendance.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools preferred
- Ability to lift or move up to 100 lb.
- Ability to move about and move to/from and work from the floor level
- Ability to ascend and descend a ladder
- Ability to understand and speak in English preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred and
- 1+ years of experience in the construction trades or
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record