Teaching Positions (non-pastor)
Educational Coach / Tutor for Amazing Middle & High School Students
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A MIDDLE OR HIGH SCHOOLER’S LIFE? COME JOIN OUR TEAM! We don’t just tutor: we mentor and coach youth in areas such as organization, planning, time management, study skills, emotional wellness, and more! We teach students HOW to learn! We CONNECT with students to maximize their learning and performance! We support FAMILIES to be more connected and less stressed!
We need part-time (15-20 hours per week) Educational Coaches / Tutors to work with MIDDLE and HIGH SCHOOL students IN-PERSON, ONE-TO-ONE in ALL SUBJECT AREAS.
Be part of Learning Foundations, a Personal Achievement Center that delivers tutoring/coaching support for students of all ages, many who have learning differences such as ADHD, Dyslexia and Executive Function challenges.
Applicants must have recent experience working with children. Additional training will be provided.
Applicants must have the following awesome attributes:
- Able to work with students in our center in Greenwood Village, CO
- Able to work at least 3 afternoons/evenings per week (2:30-7:30pm), Monday through Thursday, for a total of 15-20 hours per week. Weekends are optional.This is a year-round position.
- Recent experience with children and a passion for teaching!
- Belief that all kids have strengths and CAN learn!
- Desire to have fun while growing professionally!
- Enthusiasm for working with students with learning differences such as ADHD, Dyslexia, and Executive Function challenges!
- A go-getter, able to problem-solve on his/her feet
- Good communication skills
- Organized and reliable
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proficient with technology
If you are a professional who loves learning and inspiring the same passion in students, WE NEED YOUR SKILLS! Background checks and professional reference checks will be conducted. Please submit your resume today! We would like to hire ASAP.
Check out our website www.LearningFoundations.org to see what we are all about!To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org