Educational Coach / Tutor for Students of all Ages
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIFE OF A CHILD OR TEEN? COME JOIN OUR TEAM! We don’t just tutor: we mentor and coach youth in areas such as organization, planning, time management, study skills, emotional wellness, and more! We teach students HOW to learn! We CONNECT with students to maximize their learning and performance! We support FAMILIES to be more connected and less stressed!
We need part-time (15-20 hours per week) Educational Coaches / Tutors to work with MIDDLE and HIGH SCHOOL students ONE-TO-ONE in ALL SUBJECT AREAS, ONLINE and IN-PERSON.
Be part of Learning Foundations, a Personal Advancement Center that delivers both tutoring support for all subjects and ages, as well as coaching for students, many who have learning differences such as ADHD, Dyslexia and Executive Function challenges.
Applicants must have recent teaching experience. Teacher certification is a plus, as is a Master’s degree, but neither are required. Additional training will be provided.
Applicants must have the following awesome attributes:
• Recent teaching experience and a passion for teaching!
• Belief that all kids have strengths and CAN learn!
• Desire to have fun while growing professionally!
• Enthusiasm for working with students with learning differences such as ADHD, Dyslexia, and Executive Function challenges!
• A go-getter, able to problem-solve on his/her feet
• Good communication skills
• Organized and reliable
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proficient with technology
• Able to work with students in our center as well as online
• Willing to work with students one-on-one or in small groups
• Able to work 15-20 afternoon/evening hours during the school year and daytime hours during the summer. Weekends are optional.
If you are a professional who loves learning and inspiring the same passion in students, WE NEED YOUR SKILLS! Background checks and professional reference checks will be conducted. Please submit your resume today and check out our website www.LearningFoundations.org to see more of what we are all about!To Apply: email@example.com