The primary function of the English Pastor will be the shepherding of the English congregation through preaching, teaching, and discipleship.
As a member of the pastoral team and deacon board, the English Pastor will be a key member of the church for its vision, ministry, and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Biblical preaching on Sunday mornings.
- Doctrinal teaching via small groups and Sunday School.
- Oversee and manage small groups, Sunday School, retreats, service opportunities and ministries.
- Train and develop leaders to serve the church and the community.
- Create and implement a strategy and vision for spiritual formation and discipleship.
- Provide counseling on an as-needed basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Master of Divinity or equivalent.
- 0 to 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrates biblically sound preaching and teaching.
- Agrees with CIBC Fremont’s Constitution and By-laws.
- Familiar with Asian cultures.
To Apply: David Kwong