Youth and Children's Ministry
This full-time position as Executive Director is an opportunity to revitalize the ministry as welcome out of Covid, employ creative approaches to service, and develop partnerships with local churches.
We are looking for an individual who possesses the following qualities and experience:
- A committed Christian whose theology is consistent with our statement of faith
- A strong leader willing to build Mission 98 from the ground up
- Ability to redesign programs to meet community needs
- Ability to establish formal systems and processes
- Develop a plan to reposition Mission 98 for growth
- A passion for developing people on staff
- Donor development experience
- Demonstrated passion for ministry to the lost and overlooked
- Ability to envision ministry direction and take practical steps to bring that vision to life
- Experience working with culturally diverse and economically disadvantaged populations
- Experience managing staff and volunteers
The work involves the overall leadership of the ministry, the recruitment and management of staff and board, and cultivating partnerships with a variety of people and organizations. Above all, the ideal candidate will possess a passion for reaching the 98% of multi-housing residents who currently have no church home. If you are interested in a rewarding, relationship-centered career that enables you to participate in bringing the hope of Jesus to overlooked populations, we want to hear from you.
Applicants may find more information at mission98.org and are invited to submit a résumé to Paulawoodside@msn.com– receipt of all resumes will be promptly acknowledged.To Apply: Paulawoodside@msn.com