EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF ADULT MINISTRIES
Weekly Attendance: 5,000
Location: Meridian, Idaho
The Role: Executive Director of Adult Ministries
Meet Rockharbor Church:
Rockharbor Church was planted in 2012 with a vision to be a welcoming place of Christ-centered authenticity, shared leadership, and loving acceptance. A place for real stinkin’ people. A place that would be a harbor for people who needed safety and to be rebuilt. After 7 years of meeting in a local High School where they grew to over 1800 people weekly, Rockharbor opened its new facility in December 2019. Since then, the church has grown to over 6000 people attending each week, more than doubling in size over the past 2 years, while planting 2 new churches in the area since 2018. With plans to expand their current facility and a vision to reach the broader Boise valley through more church plants and additional campuses and ministry partnerships, Rockharbor is poised for growth in the coming years.
About the Executive Director of Adult Ministries:
The Executive Director of Adult Ministries will help Rockharbor fulfill its mission “to love and lead one another to be devoted followers of Jesus.” This position will provide oversight and leadership to the Adult Ministries Staff Team, as well as to all aspects of Adult Ministries.
The Executive Director of Adult Ministries’ Responsibilities Include:
Provide oversight and leadership for Spiritual Formation, including but not limited to:
- First Step at Rockharbor
- Discipleship Pathway
- Originate and develop 12-week Discipleship Class
- Implement Watermark’s Regeneration
Provide oversight and leadership for Community Groups:
- Recruit, train and equip new Community Group Leaders to develop a span of care to help oversee all current groups
- Establish a coaching network for Community Groups and meet with these coaches and mentors monthly
- Provide a 12-month curriculum plan for each Group
- Approve or disapprove of Community Group curriculum
- Create a system for monthly feedback from leaders
- Oversee bi-annual Community Groups Leader Rallies
- Provide leadership to Adult Ministries Staff Team
Provide oversight and leadership for Marriage Ministry:
- Merge, Foundations, and Re:engage
Provide oversight and leadership for Care:
- Financial Peace University (FPU)
- Jail/Prison Ministry
- Counseling triage/referral
What You Bring:
Education & Experience
- College degree in a related field, or five years’ ministry experience is required
- Experience working or serving in Adult Ministries
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong foundation of Biblical Truth and Theology
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent public speaking and teaching skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Professional presence on the phone and in-person
- MS Office proficiency, Mac, basic computer skills
Personal Characteristics & Qualifications
- Strong ability to lead, mentor and care for both staff and volunteer teams.
- Teachable, seeking out coaching and learning for growth and development.
- Promotes a positive attitude and working environment, with the desire to have fun, be positive and flexible.
- Has a growing relationship with Jesus, and a commitment to spending daily time with Him.
- Models a strong relationship with his or her spouse (if married) and children (if applicable).
- Strives to fulfill his or her purpose in life and ministry, while demonstrating integrity in words, relationships and actions.
- Models standards and expectations of Rockharbor Church leadership, including, but not limited to:
- Upholding Rockharbor’s Core Values and mission
- Regular attendance at Rockharbor Church services
- Regular participation in a Community Group
- Partnership through tithing and servin
- Abstaining from smoking, vaping and illegal substances
- Models discretion and positivity in use of Social Media
- Setting of appropriate boundaries to protect character and integrity
What it’s Like to Live in Meridian, Idaho:
Meridian, ID is a suburb of Boise with a population of 107,787. Meridian is in Ada County and is one of the best places to live in Idaho. Living in Meridian offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Meridian there are a lot of bars, coffee shops, and parks.
Downtown Meridian’s streets are filled with mid-century bungalows, big oak trees, old brick storefronts, and a whole lot of charm. There’s some great hidden finds when it comes to restaurants in this area. The Village is the central gathering place in Meridian. With boutiques, restaurants and a cinema, it’s the perfect place for a fun date night, shopping spree or solo matinee. Meridian is one of the fastest-growing cities in the US., with theme parks, shopping plazas and a growing culinary scene.
>>APPLY HERE<<To Apply: Alec Lloyd, email@example.com