Night Lights Vision – expressing God’s love and value for children with special needs across the globe.
Night Lights Mission – providing respite care programs that create safe and accepting environments for children with special needs and their siblings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for implementing vision and mission of NL
- Manage corporate staff and site volunteer leadership teams
- Secure financial donations and lead fundraising campaigns for full NL funding
- Promote NL at speaking events, and implement promotional material in various media
- Develop, implement, and manage operational systems including volunteer processes, policies, manuals, and insurance compliance
- Implement and oversee training of volunteers in current and new sites
- Establish relationships with current host churches and potential new locations
- Prepare and present financial reports, strategy and milestones and any key business updates to board and stakeholder
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years related experience or training
- Experience with special needs population required
Competencies needed for success:
Leadership: demonstrate passion for the Night Lights mission and inspire highly motivated staff and volunteer teams.
Strategic: demonstrate skill in casting vision and setting growth goals
Development: demonstrate ability to use community involvement and networking to successfully fundraise.
Execution: demonstrate ability to use appropriate time management to manage operations.
Night Lights is in its 11th year of providing a service that fills a gap left by government programs. It allows parents to get a break to care for themselves and refuel enabling them to provide better care to the children that depend on them.
Our benefits include:
Opportunity to do meaningful work for the special needs and greater local community
Remote work/flexible hours
To apply: please email your resume and cover sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org
Night Lights Core Values
Night Lights is a Christian – based organization. Families and volunteers of all backgrounds are welcome to participate in Night Lights and are valued.
- Acceptance – Every person is created in the image of God and we value the opportunity for everyone to experience God’s love in and atmosphere of acceptance.
- Respect – We respect the uniqueness of all individuals and believe that each person has intrinsic worth.
- Compassion for others – We have a deep compassion to care for and support the families and volunteers who participate in Night Lights.
- Integrity – We value the integrity of Night Lights as an organization and all its participants.
- Awareness – We are committed to raise awareness in the community about the need for respite care for families of children with special needs.