Services (Janitorial, Maintenance, Construction, Housekeeping, Landscaping, etc.)
To perform, repair, and maintain services on properties owned and/or operated by ELIC.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides general custodial care to the buildings and grounds. Responsible for maintaining all areas, restrooms and halls in clean sanitary condition.
- Maintains janitorial supplies, reporting supply needs to purchasing coordinator as needed.
- Uses and/or supervises the use of protective equipment (i.e. gloves, face mask, etc.) when cleaning supplies or chemicals are used.
- Maintains and/or coordinates maintenance of landscaping and proper signage.
- Maintains buildings and equipment, making minor repairs as needed and reporting major problems to the Sr. Director of GSS.
- Recommends alternative courses of action when repairs will be expensive and/or lengthy.
- Paints, cleans carpets, cleans windows and performs other maintenance upkeep and repairs as needed or requested.
- Removes snow and ice from exterior stairs and walkways as needed.
- Coordinates relationships with subcontractors providing facilities services.
- Removes trash from work areas to dumpsters.
- Monitors and maintains building security and alarm systems.
- Assists with the moving of boxes, deliveries, etc. that are received at ELIC.
- Sets up and tears down tables and chairs for various meetings, as requested.
- Assists in loading and transporting luggage for teacher training.
- Assists Sr Dir of GSS in preparing yearly budget for the Facilities department. Reviews monthly variance reports and monitors expenditures to see that budget goals are met.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Sr. Director of GSS
- Prior experience in maintenance and janitorial work preferred.
- Communicates effectively in English.
- Able to exercise good judgment while working independently.
- Able to lift and carry 40 pounds.
- Able to perform rigorous manual labor.
- Commitment to the purpose, vision and mission of ELIC.
- Committed Christian.
This is a part-time position (20/hr–25/hr per week) located in our Fort Collins Office.
All US domestic, part-time employees will receive accrued sick/personal time. ELIC does comply with FMLA and HFWA allowing employees applicable time off for qualifying events.
ELIC reserves the right to modify or adapt benefits during employment.To Apply: email@example.com