Services (Janitorial, Maintenance, Construction, Housekeeping, Landscaping, etc.)
Everyone’s Welcome at FBC
Foothills Bible Church is a non-denominational, community-focused Christian church in Littleton, Colorado. Roughly 1,600 people call FBC their home church and attend one of our 2 Sunday morning worship times or online services. FBC really lives out their new vision, Everyone’s Welcome because nobody’s perfect and God has BIG plans for your life.
About the Role
FBC is nestled into the foothills on a 21-acre campus with 2 multi-story buildings with 72,000 square feet. We have big plans for how God can use our campus to serve our community, help grow FBC, and honor Him with its beauty.
This role serves on our Facilities Team and actively coordinates carpentry work, drywall repair, painting, moves furniture and equipment, performs minor electrical and plumbing projects, and responds to maintenance requests from staff. They also coordinate maintenance for lawn and landscaping, as well as provide maintenance to the building, sidewalks, lighting, and parking lots.
They serve our ministries with keen attention to detail demonstrating the gift of hospitality while building a warm, welcoming & clean environment. This is a full-time position and may include weekend and evening support.
The Ideal Candidate
- Should be able to stand for extended periods, lift 75 lbs., squat, twist, walk and sit, as needed, to perform maintenance and facility assignments.
- At least 2 years of experience in the building trades.
- Basic electrical and plumbing knowledge.
- Strong organizational & technology skills.
- Relational team member who loves a fast-paced environment.
- Aligns with FBC’s mission, vision, strategy, and doctrine.
- Maintains healthy relationships and has a history of healthy conflict resolution.
- Accepts direction and accountability.