Services (Janitorial, Maintenance, Construction, Housekeeping, Landscaping, etc.)
Everyone’s Welcome at FBC
Foothills Bible Church is a non-denominational, community-focused Christian church in Littleton, Colorado. Roughly 1,600 people call FBC their home church and attend one of our 2 Sunday morning worship times or online services. FBC really lives out their new vision, Everyone’s Welcome because nobody’s perfect and God has BIG plans for your life.
About the Position
FBC is nestled into the foothills on an established 21-acre campus with 2 multi-story buildings with 72,000 square feet. We have big plans for how God can use our campus to serve our community, help grow FBC, and honor Him with its beauty.
This position serves our Facilities Team with keen attention to detail while demonstrating the gift of hospitality. They may oversee janitorial contractor services and provide support for urgent clean up needs. They are responsible for setting our weekly schedules in our door & thermostat software and coordinating the maintenance and access to our camera systems. They respond to maintenance and room set up requests from staff and volunteer teams and provide on-site support during ministry events. They support our maintenance team members with remodeling projects including carpentry, drywall repair, & painting, landscaping needs including mowing, weeding, pruning, snow removal, and perform minor electrical and plumbing repairs and maintenance. This is a full-time position from Sunday – Thursday with occasional schedule adjustment to support ministry needs during other times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Should be able to stand for extended periods, lift 75 lbs., squat, twist, walk and sit, as needed, to perform maintenance and facility assignments.
- At least 2 years of experience in the building trades.
- Basic electrical and plumbing knowledge.
- Strong organizational & technology skills.
- Relational team member who loves a fast-paced environment.
- Aligns with FBC’s mission, vision, strategy, and doctrine.
- Maintains healthy relationships and has a history of healthy conflict resolution.
- Accepts direction and accountability.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
- For more information about our team, check out our website.
- To submit your resume, please email Lanie Jones, Operations Director, at email@example.com.