Services (Janitorial, Maintenance, Construction, Housekeeping, Landscaping, etc.)
Facilities Maintenance Technician
Facilities Maintenance Technician
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of Authentic Life Church by keeping our physical facility (interior and exterior) in good repair to ensure that it is safe and functional.
Authentic Life Church is a new and growing church of about 700 and exists to help people build authentic relationships with God and others. We execute this purpose by focusing on growing people in worship, service, generosity, community, and evangelism. We are an outreach church, focused on creating environments that are conducive to both bringing in the unsaved, reaching them with the gospel, and discipling them toward maturity. Our preaching style is relational and our worship is God centered and deeply experiential. Authentic Life Church is in Littleton, Colorado. (www.authenticlifechurch.com).
Self-Starter, Team Player, Takes Initiative, Positive and Optimistic Attitude, Good Listener. Efficient. Mechanically Inclined.
- Maintain and repair the complete exterior of the building and grounds of the church including; snow removal, parking lot and sidewalk maintenance, weed control, lawn care, mowing, sprinkler system maintenance, all landscaping and flowerbed upkeep, trash removal, painting, fencing, signage and all other responsibilities that relate to the outward appearance of the building and grounds.
- Maintain and repair the complete interior of the building including HVAC, lighting, security, baptismal, restrooms, plumbing, electrical, and other general maintenance as needed.
- Coordinate any outside vendors work and supervise them while they are working at the building.
- Schedule and participate in (2) all-church workdays each year to accomplish interior and exterior cleaning and maintenance projects that lend themselves to seasonal and volunteer involvement.
- Set-up, tear-down, and clean-up of rooms and equipment for special events, including baptisms, life groups, weddings, memorial services, family fun fest, harvest festival, and any others.
- Ensure all property assets are well maintained.
- Be conscious of the overall aesthetics of the property.
- Respond in a timely manner to all phone calls, texts, emails, and voicemails whether working onsite or remotely.
- Must be willing to attend Authentic Life Church.
- Mechanically inclined, able to operate standard maintenance and grounds keeping equipment and tools.
- Wide range of “handy-person” skills, including a basic knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, irrigation, electrical, lighting and HVAC. Able to use a wide array of tools.
- Physically able to walk, stand, climb stairs, lift up to 80 pounds and work outdoors for prolonged periods of time.
- Knowledgeable in areas of building maintenance, grounds keeping, janitorial products, etc.
- Detail oriented, with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Must have a relationship with Jesus Christ and display a high level of Christian ethics, morals, professionalism, and confidentiality.
This position reports to the Discipleship and Operations Pastor. This is a part-time, hourly position for approximately 20-25 hours per week. For more information or to apply, please email Debbie James at Debbie@authenticlifechurch.comTo Apply: email@example.com