Church Administration (non-pastoral roles)
Position Description for Facilities Technician
Position Summary: The Facilities Technician is an integral support role at Wellspring Church, and requires an adaptive, creative, observant and humble individual to complete the requirements of the position. This role works in cooperation with the Operations Team to maintain the appearance, functionality and efficiency of the Wellspring property including the facilities, grounds, and equipment.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Hours: This is a full-time position. The general work schedule is Monday-Thursday from 9-5 and Sundays from 6am-1:30PM.
- Makes rounds to ensure that all utilities and amenities are working properly, and that the general appearance of the facility is appropriate. Cleans up as necessary.
- Maintain routine vehicle maintenance and approve staff utilization of the vehicles.
- Perform set up/tear down for events as necessary and when requested by staff.
- Prepares facility for Sunday worship with spot check cleaning of restrooms, trash, hallways, foyer/lobby, sanctuary, and outside grounds.
Maintenance and Repairs
- Develops preventive maintenance programs for the property and performs or contracts with vendors to perform those programs.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors and contractors.
- Complete, assist or arrange for vendors with maintenance and/or work orders from staff
- Maintains appropriate levels of inventory for janitorial, paper and maintenance supplies.
- Maintain relationships and records regarding supply vendors, schedule, etc.
- During construction, work closely with crew and Operations Director to ensure minimal staff disruption, a clean and safe working environment, and ample support for the project.