Family Care Manager
Family Recruiting and Support
- Orient, provide pre-certification, placement and post-placement support to assigned families through timely responsive contact and proactive monthly
- Develop and maintain knowledge and relationships surrounding foster care and adoption in Colorado in order to provide families with up-to-date support and resources.
- Complete and return family packets in a timely
- Prepare Family Covenants and attend adoption hearings when
- Review child profiles sent to Project 1.27 for possible matches for our agency
- Represent Project 1.27 at community awareness events as
Family Training and Resources
- Facilitate and lead assigned family info night and training segments.
- Contribute to and support family content creation for distribution via various channels including website, e-newsletters, social media and print newsletters.
- Data management: Utilizing Project 1.27’s database, accurately track family statistics and other needed information in order to provide proactive customer service, engagement and accurate reporting.
- Provide accurate information for P1.27 awareness and informational
- Ensure confidentiality and security of family
- Other duties as assigned.
- Is a consistent witness for Jesus
- Maintains a Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Project 27.
- In full agreement with Project 1.27 mission, vision and
- Required to sign a statement of faith, staff covenant and staff/volunteer policy
- Willing to uphold the mission, staff and stakeholders in
- Adaptable and discrete, maintains a high level of
- Self-starter who gets things done; able to inspire and motivate
- Demonstrated people and relationship development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including up-front training, phone and electronic communication
- High-level computer skills with MS Office programs (Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel) and web-based applications (Google Chrome, Drive, Remote Desktop, )
- Database management experience
- Three or more years experience working with foster care, adoption or related social services. County child welfare caseworker experience preferred.
- Bachelor degree in social sciences. Masters
- Team player with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, set goals and achieve them.
Interested parties should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.To Apply: email@example.com