Teaching Positions (non-pastor)
Family Life Pastor
Grace Bible Church (Kamiah, ID) – Family Life Pastor
THE BIBLE PICTURE
Grace Bible Church (gracebiblekamiah.com) is seeking a Family Life Pastor.
- The candidate must have believed in Jesus for eternal life and meet the ministerial qualifications as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
- Free Grace theological foundation desired
- Master’s degree preferred or at least bachelor’s degree in Bible/ministry
- Minimum 2 years of ministry experience required.
- Administrative, communication, and interpersonal skills needed.
- A deep vibrant walk with Jesus
- A genuine love for people, and seeking a long-term position
- Experience with youth and/or kids ministry strongly preferred.
- Expertise in social media
- Understanding unique needs of ministering to native Americans
The Family Life Pastor is a combination role that equips parents, oversees our children’s ministry, directly leads our youth ministry, has a presence in our community, and is able to preach occasionally. We desire to be a church where families raise up the next godly generation of leaders.
Oversee our Children’s Ministry
- Oversee and organize First Church’s children’s department. The Children’s Ministry consists of all ministries related to children ages birth – 5th grade.
- Provide pastoral leadership to our Early Childhood and Kids Church Directors, and parents with regular team meetings.
- Responsible for the check-in system on Wednesdays and Sundays and coordinate church background check program.
- Ensure that our ministries for kids are Biblical, scripture memory, stable, consistent, safe, well-staffed, positive, creative, and fun.
Direct leadership over the Youth Ministry
- Lead our Sunday youth services which teach God’s word and how to walk with God.
- Provide students with regular opportunities to attend special events.
- Reach out and build relationships with families who have children/ youth in our community.
- Recruit volunteers and have regular team meetings.
- Promote, fundraise, and attend youth events (summer camp, winter camp, missions trips).
- Help parents learn what ‘raising up a child in the fear and admonition of the Lord’ is
The Family Life Pastor is preferably a full-time position. Full time salary package is negotiable ($45-$55K), DOE. The position includes family health insurance, employer contribution to retirement, three weeks PTO, and other fringe benefits.
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Family Life Pastor at Calvary Bible Church?
Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Family Life Pastor at Calvary Bible Church?
In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of Calvary Bible Church?
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon to Jason@No-FeePastorSearch.comTo Apply: Jason@no-feepastorsearch.com