Retail and Sales
Are you ready to start a new career, help people, and control your financial future?
With so many things in flux financially across the country, there has perhaps never been a better time to start a career in financial services. People are looking for answers and security in an unstable economy, and as a financial advisor, you’ll have the unique opportunity to offer real help and direction for clients.
Join a different kind of financial services company. As a financial advisor, you’ll be able to guide clients to make wise long-term decisions about their finances. This isn’t a job for someone who just wants to pay the bills. We are people who truly want to make a difference in our clients’ lives and want to work with purpose.
Unique Benefits of this Financial Advisor role:
If you love serving people and have an entrepreneurial spirit — but lack the financial services background — this is a great opportunity to join the industry. As a new Financial Advisor, you can expect to:
- Be in business for yourself but not by yourself
- Have access to support, training, and resources unmatched in our industry
- Have the opportunity to make an attractive income while making a difference
- Build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values and shared goals
- Empower members to make wise financial decisions around education, investments, insurance, and retirement
- Have solid benefits from a Fortune 500 organization (medical, dental, vision, disability, pension, 401(k), and more)
- Enjoy uncapped earning potential through commission and incentive pay structures
- Access unique tools to engage people in their communities to make a real impact
While current Financial Advisors looking for better company cultures are welcome to apply, this is an especially attractive opportunity for entrepreneurial candidates with a hunger to start a new, rewarding career. As you get up to speed, you can expect:
- FINRA SIE required or obtained within 90 days of hire/transfer (licensed role only)
- Satisfactory background check, fingerprinting, and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred, but not required
- We’ll teach you the rest
How can you know if you’ll fit this company culture?
We are uniquely people-centered among financial service providers. We’re entrepreneurial advisors who are part of the communities where our members live and work. We look for talented, passionate people who are:
- Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful
- Honest, dependable and credible
- Driven to succeed and are motivated to help others
- Excited about offering clients solid financial guidance
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products
Ready for a career with more potential – and more purpose? Apply today!To Apply: Email Taylor Mack at Taylor@coreventures.co. Please apply here: https://loxo.co/job/r567pi6z8jvmk47w