Accounting and Bookkeeping
Full Time Business Manager
Company Description: We are a growing parish in need of a highly motivated and experienced Business Manager to join our team. Our parish is committed to serving our community and we are looking for a talented individual who shares our passion.
Job Description: The Business Manager will be responsible for overseeing the financial operations of our company, including Dayforce and QuickBooks, financial reporting, and budgeting. This is a full-time position that requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You must also be able to maintain effective working relationships with internal and external contacts.
• Manage financial operations using Dayforce and QuickBooks software
• Prepare financial reports and budgets for review by the Pastor
• Analyze financial data and make recommendations for improvement
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of all financial records and reports
• Manage accounts payable and receivable, payroll processing, and cash flow management
• Oversee the preparation of audits and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
• Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective operations
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field or CPA
• At least 5 years of finance and business management with 3 years of supervisory and parish experience
• Direct experience with Dayforce and Quickbooks
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the parish staff and resolve conflict
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other financial software
• Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Fully initiated and practicing Catholic, able to participate in the life of the Church
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. If you are a motivated and experienced Business Manager with a passion for excellence, we encourage you to apply. Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Business Manager” in the subject line.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3136To Apply: (703) 590-0030