Full Time Worship Pastor
Do you have a drive to see people come to know Christ? A passion for making disciples? A heart to serve? And a positive attitude? Then Fresh Hope Church might just be the place for you! We are looking for a Worship Pastor to help build a worship culture at Fresh Hope Church that leads others to Jesus.
Who We Are: We are a new church plant, built out of a pandemic, reaching the Southeast Denver metro area. We lead authentically and honestly and do all things with prayer first. We laugh a lot and have fun!
Values: Love God, Love People, Change the World
Mission: Risk everything for changed lives until Colorado looks like heaven!
Primary Objective: To build a worship culture at Fresh Hope Church that leads others to Jesus
- Provide leadership, vision, and passion in the area of music worship ministries that is in line with the overall vision and mission of Fresh Hope
- Coordinate with the Lead Pastor and worship and tech teams to create well-planned and engaging Sunday worship services. This includes leading the Sunday Worship service and overseeing the worship team (vocalists and instrumentalists). Responsibilities include preparation for and leading rehearsals, as well as consulting with the Lead Pastor to coordinate the music for the Sunday service
- Recruit, train, and pastor musicians and or volunteers for the weekend services and other church events
- Schedule and maintain the worship team in Planning Center
- Lead, or schedule, worship for non-Sunday events
- Meet weekly with the Lead Pastor
Personal attributes and abilities:
- Prayerful and rooted in Jesus Christ
- Belief in and adherence to the vision of Fresh Hope Church
- Leadership that can attract and mobilize others
- Willingness to work in cooperation with Lead Pastor, Creative Director, and others inside and outside the church
- Strong leadership ability with organizational and administrative skills as well as careful attention to detail
- Comfortable with systems such as Planning Center, Google Drive
- A personal commitment to follow Jesus
- Demonstrate commitment to see Fresh Hope function within the scope of best practices in ministry principles
- Abide by the spiritual discipline of tithing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and internet navigation