Services (Janitorial, Maintenance, Construction, Housekeeping, Landscaping, etc.)
Garage Door Technician (Residential)
Garage Door Technician (Residential):
Position Title: Garage Door Technician
Reports To: General Manager/Owner
Chris’ Garage Door has been serving the Littleton, southwest Denver metro area for 5 years. We pride ourselves in excellent workmanship and the use of high-quality parts, and we believe the best service is one that’s focused on doing what’s right for the customer and providing the industry’s highest level of garage door installation and repairs.
The garage door technician would be responsible for installing and servicing residential garage doors.
Searching for an ambitious self-driven individual looking for growth opportunities!
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Experience repairing, installing and servicing residential garage doors is preferred, but not required. If you do not have experience as a Garage Door Technician we will train you on all aspects of the residential garage door industry.
Must have the ability to communicate with customers in an up-sell and solution-based conversation. High School Education or equivalent.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILL SET:
Mechanical aptitude – knowledge and skill in using various hand and power tools.
Comfortable with face to face customer interaction.
Ability to troubleshoot and think independently.
Positive attitude with a desire to learn.
Able to move or lift 75-90 plus pounds over your head and the ability to bend, climb, reach, kneel, etc. for extended periods.
Flexible Style (“do whatever it takes” approach).
Commitment to complete customer satisfaction.
Responsible for safe driving of company vehicles.
Responsible for a safe work site, equipment, and truck.
Reviews work orders for accuracy and completeness before departing the job site.
- Teamwork – Builds strong relationships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared goals; Strengthens relationships by promoting mutual trust and supporting teammates.
- Accountability – Holds self and others accountable to meet and exceed commitments; Focuses on quality results, monitors progress, learns from mistakes, and strives for improvement.
- Results Driven – Can be counted on to drive pace to achieve results and consistently meet or exceed expectations; Executes priorities with a focus on critical work to achieve targeted goals.
- Sound Judgment – Makes good decisions by analyzing the situation, leveraging experience, and using available information; Objectively evaluates problems, discovers root causes, and works toward timely resolution.
- Customer Focus – Maintains a relentless focus on customers and is committed to the continuous improvement of services; Keeps internal and external customers in mind at all times and strives to proactively address customer concerns and needs
Chris’ Garage Doors provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Applicant is to be legally authorized to work in the United States. Computer literate and software capable.
Valid driver’s license with clean driving record (Required)
Clean criminal background.
Compensation: $21 – $30/hr DOE
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org