Adult, Hospice, and Care Givers
Geriatric Care Manager
Do you have a passion for caring for older adults? Have you worked in the senior care industry for years and want a new challenge? Do you like providing sage advice to families in need of guidance? Are you curious about the guardianship process?
Kinsman Care Management, LLC is hiring a full-time care manager. We are looking for a person who is caring, good with details and follow-through, loves older adults, capable of directing family and other professionals, and has good interpersonal skills. We value a good work-life balance and want to continue your professional development. Kinsman is a fun, supportive place to work where your contribution is acknowledged. We love our clients!
- Knowledge of the senior care industry: Senior benefit systems, local resources, housing options, dementia and other age-related conditions
- Skills to assess level of care for seniors and make recommendations
- Care management or care coordination experience
- Bachelor’s level of education or higher in human services related field. May be substituted for work experience
- Ability to handle multiple client needs in one day
- Ability to be proactive in addressing client needs and work independently. Self-starter
- Ability to follow-through on seeing that client needs are met; i.e., holding providers accountable and closing the communication loop
- Promptness in returning calls and emails
- Ability to track billable time and document visits—we have software and systems to help w/ this
- Ability to use care management software, word and Excel, email/scan documents
- Must have own vehicle
Provide care management and guardianship services for clients. Use our proprietary systems to assess client needs, develop plan of care, implement and monitor services received. Includes home visits, transport clients to appointments, attend medical appointments, arrange for services for clients, supervise home care, attend court hearings, communicate with family and collateral contacts, write monthly summaries, maintain client file and online documentation, placement assistance, emergency visits, rotate with our team for after-hours on-call and vacation coverage.To Apply: email@example.com