Coaching and Sport-focused
Girls Basketball Head Coach
If you have a love of basketball and a desire to mentor young women in both the sport and in being a godly athlete, we might have the opportunity for you. Front Range Christian School is looking for a coach to teach and train our Varsity Girls Basketball Team, help players improve their basketball skills, and manage the Girls Basketball program at FRCS. This position also provides many opportunities to invest in the lives of these young players.
- Organizing and administering all aspects of the girls basketball programs for Varsity, Junior Varsity, C-level, and junior high teams
- Creating, developing and implementing a system for players to grow spiritually and physically through the game of basketball
- Coaching athletes in practices and games
- Hiring and supervision of coaching staffs and overseeing the girls’ staffs and teams, junior high through high school
- Organize and run summer/fall basketball open-gym program in addition to November through March regular season program
- Direct involvement with program specific fundraising
- Limited other duties may be assigned
- Knowledge of high school basketball practices and regulations
- Ability to effectively coach and teach student-athletes
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive rapport and relations with players, administrators, faculty, parents, and the general public
- Must have a sound Christian base and the ability to minister to student-athletes
The mission of Front Range Christian School is to partner with the Christian home and the church in training children for life and equipping them to impact the world for Christ. Front Range Christian School believes that coaching any sport here is an extension of the classroom. Front Range Christian School is a PreK-12 private Christian school with a high school enrollment of around 150 students. FRCS competes in the 2A Mile-High League and is a member of the Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSAA).To Apply: Email resume to Athletic Director Eric Osberg at email@example.com. You will also be asked to complete the coaching application on our website.