Services (Janitorial, Maintenance, Construction, Housekeeping, Landscaping, etc.)
Grounds Maintenance Assistant
GROUNDS MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT
This hands-on position is responsible for providing proactive daily grounds maintenance for private residences and commercial properties located in the Littleton, CO area. Under the direction of the Grounds Maintenance Supervisor, this position may also assist in performing routine preventative maintenance and corrective repairs on buildings, equipment, and vehicles. This is not a live-on/live-in position and only local candidates will be considered.
Key responsibilities include:
- Landscape maintenance and mowing lawns
- Irrigation maintenance
- Snow removal
- Gutter cleaning
- Tree and shrub trimming
- Indoor and outdoor lighting maintenance
- Window washing
- Trash and recycling
- Dog care
- Livestock care
- Exterior building, roofing, furniture, and patio maintenance
- Light carpentry
- Vehicle and watercraft maintenance and detailing
- Seasonal lighting installation
- Perform basic repair and maintenance on tools, vehicles, and equipment.
- General “fix-its” as required
- Assure each day’s activities and issues that occur are communicated appropriately
- Monitoring of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly punch lists and routine maintenance schedules
- Communicate clearly and consistently with all property staff, vendors, and off-site partners
Local travel in support of facilities requirements at other non-Littleton properties will be required. Must be legally able to drive and operate a motor vehicle. Must provide their own transportation to and from work.
EDUCATION AND WORKING STYLE
Qualifications:The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully:
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of two years landscaping experience is required
- Ability to operate various hand and power tools and equipment used in groundskeeping such as lawnmowers, trimmers, shears, power washers, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining the confidentiality, safety, security, and privacy of employer.
- Comfortable working with a smart phone and ability to communicate via text message.
- Fluent in the English language. Familiarity with Spanish a plus.
- May be required to lift/push/pull up to 75 pounds.
- Must be a discreet individual with the ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work closely with homeowners, employees, and vendors to promote a productive congenial environment.
- Ability to accommodate a non-traditional work schedule and remain flexible to meet the needs of homeowners.
- Possess a hands-on, “No job too big or too small” attitude.
SALARY & BENEFITS
This role will be paid hourly and is eligible for overtime. Employer paid medical insurance, 401k, and 15 days of paid time off. Vacation scheduling with manager approval. Daily schedule is generally Monday – Friday from 7:00am to 4:00pm with occasional weekends and evenings required.
Candidates must successfully complete a background investigation, employer-provided on-line assessments, and a drug screen.To Apply: email@example.com