Group Facilitators ( or Licensed Group Facilitator, Behavioral Health Group Facilitator, Substance Abuse Facilitator, Addiction Facilitator)
We are seeking Group Facilitators ( or Licensed Group Facilitator, Behavioral Health Group Facilitator, Substance Abuse Facilitator, Addiction Facilitator) that would like an opportunity to be a part of someone’s new beginning to a better life. Mountain Springs Recovery is an all-inclusive treatment facility offering a comprehensive array of services and treatment programs supported by a multi-disciplinary team of knowledgeable and experiences staff.
Make an impact: assessing and monitoring client behavior within Detoxification, Residential, and Therapeutic Programs. Work in collaboration with the clinical team and provide crisis management and education for the clients and their family in a therapeutic setting.
- Interview clients to obtain information concerning social history, treatment and other pertinent information.
- Observe clients to detect indications of abnormal physical or mental behavior.
- Change method and degree of therapy when indicated by client reactions/needs.
- Observe clients to detect indications of abnormal physical or mental behavior
- Complete notes for every group and interaction and document in the EMR.
- Provide education for clients and significant others.
- Record significant events involving client’s activities in the daily record.
CAC-II, CAC-III, LAC, can be SMART Certified, CAT, CAS , CAC-I
We appreciate our employees and provide competitive compensation and benefits.
*Wage starting at $45,000. and increased depending on education and experience.
* Sign On Bonus
** Referral Bonus
*** Relocation Bonus
Mountain Springs Recovery, in Monument, Colorado.
(720) 284-1356To Apply: MendiB@sunshinebh.com and email@example.com