Services (Janitorial, Maintenance, Construction, Housekeeping, Landscaping, etc.)
HVAC Installer/ Handyman
Looking for a HVAC Technician or Handyman with mechanical skills to join the team! You will install, and replace heating and air conditioning systems as well as water heaters, ducts work and humidifiers.
Seeking a reliable and hard-working employee who will take pride in their work, interact with integrity, and communicate with customers in the most professional way.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment and systems
- Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Ductless Heat Pumps, Water heaters, ductwork
- Able to operate Company tools, refrigeration tools (gauges, scales, reclaim vacuum pumps etc.)
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain professional appearance
- Work alongside with team partner
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
High school diploma or equivalent required
Must have reliable transportation and mobile phone
Ability to pass a background check and periodic drug testing
Ability to perform typical tasks associated with installing heating and cooling systems
Physical ability to lift 50 lbs., move 100+lbs
Ability to handle physical workload, Able to stoop, crawl, climb, bend, kneel
Work in hot attics (very limited) and cold (unconditioned) environments.
HVAC EPA Section 608 Certification
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Tobacco Free Workplace
- Uniform not supplied, but sturdy and clean work shoes, pants, and shirts are required.
Buller Heating and Air Conditioning has been operating on the South side of Denver for the last 10 years.
We are a family owned and operated HVAC company performing outstanding HVAC Replacement, Service and Maintenance to residential clients. We serve our community with high standards, honesty and integrity and look forward to having you join our team as we continue to grow our customer base.