K-12 Music Teacher
Belleview Christian School serves grades K-12. All qualifying candidates must support the mission statement: ” The mission of Belleview Christian School is to provide a quality education founded on biblical truth, so that every student grows in Christ, is equipped with a biblical worldview, and develops a passion to serve Him “…that you may live a life worthy of the Lord, and may please Him in every way; bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God…” Colossians 1:10″
Belleview Christian School is seeking a visionary music teacher who has enjoyed success in high-quality educational environments. This individual must understand the importance of teaching the whole child, demonstrate the ability to love and build community, and have a passion to integrate the truth of Christ in all situations.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Music Education or a related field from an accredited college is required
- Hold or be eligible for ACSI Teacher Certification or State of Colorado Licensure
- Commitment to BCS and its mission: Belleview focuses on quality education, founded on Biblical truth so that every student grows in Christ with a passion to serve Him.
- Hold or be eligible for ACSI Certification
- Understanding of “Christian World View” application
- Ability to direct the integration of the Bible into the content area
- Attend and actively participate in a Bible-believing church
- An understanding and commitment to Christian education
- Experience and proven track record of continuous growth mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong in conflict resolution, with outcomes that encourage forward progression
- Demonstrated abilities, skills, knowledge as a music educator
- Teach instrumental and vocal music utilizing the best practices for students in grades K-12
- Dynamic teacher with demonstrated ability to facilitate cooperative learning, combined with a deep understanding of the developmental needs of 21st Century students
- Maintain a healthy learning environment for the students in the classroom by using appropriate enforcement of student behavior rules
- Maintain records by documenting learning accomplishments, attendance, incidents, and behavior in accordance with guidelines and policies
- Able to direct musical performances for Grandparent’s Day, Christmas, and End of Year.
- Directing a musical for performance (extra-curricular) in March is desirable.
- Strong sense of efficacy in action; believe in the ability to make a difference in the lives of children and families
- Proven heart for ministry to students and parents
- Love for Christ
- Proven strong and positive character in home, church, workplace, and community
- Loves kids and is passionate about their development.
ABOUT BELLEVIEW CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
Belleview Christian School is raising up students who are boldly Christian, academically equipped, and globally prepared. Our vision is to provide unparalleled Christian education to a community of families from a wide range of denominational and economic backgrounds. BCS serves a diverse community including students from multiple cities and churches along the Front Range. We are members of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and go through a rigorous accreditation process every five years.To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org